Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Take 2

I am not an inveterate blogger, and this blog (my only active blog) has had a rebirth of sorts this year with the IIPM vs Bloggers controversy, which kind of egged me on to write something on my blog.
The last word on the above controversy is yet to be said, but it has raised enough muck to get attention at all kinds of national media. Hope something does indeed come out of it, and we have more responsible advertising in the country and deviants are punished.
My personal life has seen a lot of change over the last 2 years or so, ever since I passed out of Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow with an MBA. I have worked with IBM (for a year) and ICICI Bank (thankfully, just six months here) and am now going to join Cognizant. I almost was made to join another company, Lenovo, but I managed to miss it by getting out of IBM just 2 days before the transition happened. I felt strongly about being with my parents then, and hence shifted to Hyderabad at the first opportunity. I am wiser now (I hope) and am getting into something that I believe will be good for me in the long term.
I hope I do have the time and enthusiasm to keep writing whenever I feel strongly about an issue on this blog. This is not so much to entertain, but to develop perspective on a lot of things that I think I should think about.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aah, Mr.political.. you barked so much that you will not join IT and now look where you are ,.. an out and out marketing guy.. wht business do you have in CTS? Nice little hypocrite........the country doesnt need hypocrites like you

Thursday, May 25, 2006 10:04:00 am  
Blogger Vimal said...

Thanks a ton, whoever you are!! I think being a hypocrite is the best qualification a Mr. political can have.. so thanks ;)

And btw, why are you so scared that you can't come out in the open and bitch about me ??

Friday, May 26, 2006 6:54:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home